What do we do?
- To safeguard and to archive maritime cultural inheritance in the broadest sense of the word.
- To contribute to the achievement of books on inland navigation.
- To take part with an own stand in maritime events like trade fairs and "days of shipping".
- To organise club meetings at shipping centers with films and videos, lectures, expositions, books and photographs of ships.
- To organise yearly a maritime tinted excursion for our members.
- To publish a periodical that comes out six times a year as well as two special editions with a specific theme.
Films Rijn & Binnenvaart
Heeft u wel eens gehoord van het scheepstype: Baquet de Charleroi